Sealing membranes for structural and civil engineering, hydraulic engineering and environmental protection
Sealing membranes for structural and civil engineering, hydraulic engineering and environmental protection.
Our sealing membranes are feces and manure resistant, non-toxic to fish, UV stabilized, cold resistant, and have high mechanical strength. ELBE Natural Surface sealing membranes are the top performers among technical sealing membranes and are made by Elbtal Plastics.
Sealing membranes for water proofing in and structural, civil hydraulic engineering to insulating and flooring membranes, as well as radon proof membranes all of which are approved for potable water reservoirs.
Accessory range comprising PVC coated metal profiles, expanding welding agent, seam sealant, adhesive and fleece material.
- Collection tanks
- Waterproofing of masonry
- Waterproofing of garages
- Waterproofing of kitchens
- Waterproofing of wet rooms
- Waterproofing of swimming pools
- Waterproofing of terraces and balconies
- Fire protection ponds
- Potable water reservoirs
- Retaining reservoirs for chemical products, water, rain water etc.
- Lining of containers for collection of hydrocarbons after accidents
- Tunnels, work with polluted soil (hydrocarbons, bitumen etc.)
- Structures under petrol stations
- Retaining reservoirs for chemicals, rain water etc.
- Waste disposal (underlay film and cover sheeting)